Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- this dainty hand crafted 925 Sterling Silver ring features a beautifully chosen authentic Roman glass piece inset into its flower design
- hand hammered from 925 Sterling Silver the ring juxtaposes the age of the antique Roman glass to its dainty flower design
- shards of glass used in this jewelry date from 100 BCE to 300 CE
- unearthed in Israel by archaeologists sifting through the fallen pillars and once magnificent cities of the Roman Empire
- due to the organic nature of the glass we recommend treating this piece with more caution than the rest
- DO NOT GET WET, DO NOT RUB GLASS as these will erode and change color and patina of the antique glass
- classic design with a flowing hand hammered form
- alternate sizes can be ordered with a 90 day turnaround time
- handmade pieces please allow for slight differences in each
- made by Ithil
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!
- insurance NOT included