Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- this distinctive and evocative pendant necklace built around a stunning Charoite centerpiece was inspired by the ocean floor after Scuba diving in the Caribbean
- forged in silver and finished with a granulation technique
- the cabochon is a Charoite gemstone
- oxidized Sterling Silver chain
- Charoite is a rare silicate mineral, first described in 1978 and named for the Chara River. It has been reported only from the Aldan Shield, Sakha Republic, Siberia, Russia
- one of a kind piece made by Italian designer Maddalena Bearzi
- materials: Sterling Silver, Charoite stone
- chain length: 19'
- approximate overall dimensions: 3 1/4' x 2 1/2'
- overall Charoite diameter: 3/4'
- weight: 25.7 g
- made in the USA
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!