Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- an elegant new take on the classic Saarinen dining table of the mid 50's
- galvanized brass sheets cover the burnt oak top held in place with discreet rivet detail
- in 1956 modernist designer Eero Saarinen in his strive to eliminate any extraneous parts, including typical table legs, came with the inspiration for this modern table design imbued with an elegant sculptural aesthetic
- materials: base from black powder coated metal, top from light burnt oak and vintage galvanized brass
- please allow for variations in distress and wood tone and brass sheets and rivet detail as no two tables are identical
- dimensions: w55' x d55' x h30'
- this item qualifies for DISCOUNTED $199 SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!