Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- classic tankard is inspired by the work of the 18th Century master metal crafters of Sheffield, England
- cast in the classic cylindrical shape with a larger bottom, this mug has ring tooling with a highly polished finish
- handle is crafted from naturally shed stag antler with a pewter end cap
- beverages have been served in fine pewter vessels for centuries due to the amazing conductive properties of the precious metal
- chill the tankard for about 30 minutes before serving, pour room temperature beer into the mug, in less than 3 minutes, the beer is perfect for serving
- the alloy used here is 925 sterling silver and lead free pewter
- THIS IS LEAD FREE PEWTER
- an alloy is a mix which makes 925 pewter non tarnishing, light weight and smooth
- dimensions: 5.5' x 5'
- it is the highest quality and long lasting
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!