Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- handcrafted from authentic artifacts, this unique artisan necklace turns an ancient artifact and vintage musical instrument element into a really cool expressive art piece
- the authentic fossilized walrus ivory is hand ornamented and trimmed in 925 Sterling Silver and adorned with Turquoise and a vintage clarinet key
- all pieces are artifacts from a fishing island off the coast of Alaska
- each piece, either bone or walrus tusks, is about 1000 years old
- each piece is registered as it was removed from the island
- handcrafted in California by Edward Lawrence
- ONE OF A KIND
- LIMITED COLLECTION
- overall length 1' x 5'
- 17' brown leather string
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!