Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- vintage 80's acrylic on canvas featuring an native-American woman at dusk by New Mexico native artist John Nieto
- excellent condition
- signed in lower right
- acrylic on canvas
- canvas measures 48' x 60'
- overall dimensions: 50' x 62'
- Nieto’s distinctive style, combination of subject matter, bold comparisons and searing color, is instantly recognizable and collectors throughout the United States and abroad prize his work. He has produced bronze sculptures, etchings, lithographs and silk- screen prints, in addition to drawings in pastel crayons and charcoal. In 1981 John participated by invitation in the “Salon d’Autumn” at the Grand Palais, Paris, France. In 1989 he mounted a one-man show at the Axis Gallery in Tokyo, Japan. Each summer he has an annual exhibition in Santa Fe, NM at Ventana Fine Art and Altamira Fine Art in Jackson Hole, WY. John Nieto’s family roots run deep in New Mexico, as it has been his ancestral birthplace for more than 300 year. John and his family have lived in various northern New Mexico towns and now reside in Texas
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS