Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- this oblong walrus ivory fossil artisan necklace turns an ancient artifact into an evocative art piece
- the authentic fossilized walrus ivory is hand ornamented and trimmed in 925 Sterling Silver and adorned with a vintage New Mexico Turquoise
- all artifacts come from a fishing island off the coast of Alaska
- each piece, either bone or walrus tusks, is about 1000 years old
- each piece is registered as it was removed from the island
- handcrafted in California by Edward Lawrence
- ONE OF A KIND
- LIMITED COLLECTION
- overall length 3'
- sterling silver chain
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!