Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- handcrafted from 925 Sterling Silver and featuring a prominent large Indian Mountain Turquoise stone and an Anasazi pottery shard the necklace is an instant conversation piece
- pendant is strung on a matching beaded turquoise string
- the Anasazi Indians, were an ancient people who lived throughout the American Southwest. The pottery of the Anasazi is so striking yet so simple
- each ancient artifact has been registered
- handcrafted in California by Edward Lawrence
- ONE OF A KIND
- LIMITED COLLECTION
- overall length 4' x 1 5/8'
- 17' long beaded turquoise string
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!