Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to buy this item !
- an accessible and comprehensive manual for the occasional user and the dedicated connoisseur alike
- Green was written by Dan Michaels, the founder of the cannabis research group Sinsemedia, and features the striking photography of Eric Christiansen and his studio Nugshots, which specializes in detailed macro shots of various cannabis strains. The book demystifies its subject with a straightforward, almost clinical approach that balances useful information with gorgeous images that show the natural beauty of cannabis plants and their buds
- The content has been divided into two sections: 'Primer,' an overview of all the marijuana basics, and 'Buds,' a compendium of over 150 exceptional strains, organized alphabetically by name. Each section is introduced by a double-page spread that features a photographic detail and custom stencil-like custom typography that echoes the cover
- “Buds” section opens with a color-coding system that plots the cannabis strains on a spectrum from sativa (green) to indica (purple), with the mid-point blue representing a true hybrid. These codes are used to classify the 159 strains profiled in the section
- format: Hardcover
- pages: 408
- size: 8.2' x 9.5'
- publication date: May 19, 2015
- ISBN: 9781452134055
- language: English
- author: Dan Michaels
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!